Using Our Website
Information we collect:
We are able to find out the following general information about you just by you visiting any of the pages listed in this domain (HVACDesigns.ca), such information is collected in our site logs:
- Your IP address
- The browser you are using
- The time and date you visited
- The operating system you are using (eg Windows XP, OSX, Linux, Unix)
- The page (if any) that you were at just before you came to the site
- The pages that you have visited within the site
- If you clicked a link from your web based email, or came from a page that had extra information after the basic url of the page, we do not record the full URL of the page you came from.
Such information is regarded as general information and can not be used to identify you as an individual user.
This data is collected to learn more about the kind of equipment people use to access our site and which pages prove the most popular - which allows us to identify which areas of the site need updating and to make any necessary adjustments and improvements to our pages.
We do not set or use any cookies.
Individuals, who supply us with any personal information on-line, will only be contacted by us with regards to their online request. This information will not be shared with any third party nor will it be used to send individuals any unsolicited information with regards to our products or services.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
The documents available for download on our web site may require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available as a free download at www.adobe.com. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a product licensed by Adobe.
Third Party Sites:
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than HVAC Designs Inc.. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. HVAC Designs Inc. does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents.